7 Day Cook Islands - Off the Grid from $1549*
Flights, Hotel & Transfers
Call Toll free: 800-345-3504
Cook Islands Package Includes:
- Round-trip flights from Los Angeles to Rarotonga on Air New Zealand
- 5 nights Rarotonga; Palm Grove - Garden Studio
- Continental breakfast daily
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment and kayaks
- Transfers between airport and hotel
- Enjoy one of the best Economy seats in the sky. The ergonomic design and sizeable 31 to 34" pitch creates generous personal space to ensure a relaxing journey. The adjustable winged headrest lets you find just the right position to catch some sleep.
- Sample modern and innovative cuisine with a real emphasis on New Zealand flavours. Your meals are accompanied by a selection of complimentary beverages including quality New Zealand wines.
- You have a wide range of on-demand entertainment options at your seat. Enjoy 580 hours of the latest movie blockbusters, TV series, sports coverage, and a massive audio collection that allows you to create your own playlists, and, if you're feeling competitive, a huge number of games. All this on your very own 8.4" screen. What's more, you can start your entertainment system the moment you take your seat.
- 5 nights in Palm Grove's Garden Studio overlooking a beautiful swimming pool and peaceful garden
- Guided island discovery tour
- A variety of wonderful restaurants on Rarotonga serving local and international cuisine.
- Punanga Nui local craft market every Saturday morning!
- Enjoy an Island Night featuring local food, music and dancing, performed at several island venues each week.
Valid for economy class travel from Los Angeles departing between 10 August 2014 and 31 March 2015. Bookings must be made by 22 March 2015.
|Price per person||$1549*|
|Terms and Conditions - Tour Code: SC14012|
|*Terms & Conditions: All prices are ‘from’ per person, double occupancy, based on economy class travel from Los Angeles for Sunday departures between 10 August 2014 and 31 March 2015. Book by 22 March 2015. Seasonal surcharges and additional surcharges apply over weekends, special events and holiday periods. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. No refunds are allowed except that tickets purchased one week or more prior to departure may be cancelled without penalty within 24 hours of ticketing. Voluntary ticket changes are permitted at a charge of up to $200 per transaction plus any additional airfare. Other restrictions apply. All taxes, fuel surcharges and government-imposed fees are included. Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to its website for details information regarding their checked baggage policies. Some services provided by other carriers. Not combinable with any other offer or discounted vacation package. Prices may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received. All prices are in US dollars and correct at time of posting (15 August 2014). All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SC14012. CST#2001136-50
Prices subject to change without notice. Please click here to read our terms and conditions.